Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Surprise Surprise

November 4.

Saturday afternoon. We had a family reunion. My mum's entire clan was there and yes, i told them about the breakup. I didn't say the reason why, though. Somehow, I still wanted my family and relatives to like Ken. And to always remember him as the bf who took care of me and did his best to save the relationship. I told them we broke up because of irreconcilable differences and it was a mutual decision.

But of course, I told my friends the truth.

Fast forward to Saturday night. I went to LS for my boardwork. JB and Hans were inside the booth. JB was on board and I broke it off to them, told them the truth. JB and Hans let me lash out. And then JB told me this - Monday afternoon, she was with Novie at Gateway. They saw Ken with Her! Ken was nakaakbay! Ken saw them and said "hi". JB swore she couldn't forget the look on Ken's face when he saw them.
Novie: "Oh my gad, wala na ba sila ni mims?"
JB: "Hindi, baka naman kapatid lang yun."

They did text me that day but they didn't know what and how to break it to me. They instead said JB was planning an EK getaway. I really appreciated this. I really did. Very much appreciated.

************

Again, the succeeding statements contain explicit cussing and damning...

Dammit!!!! Putanginang betrayal ang nafeel ko! I couldn't believe how they could stomach that!!!!! Putangina talaga!!! To think Ken was still with me and She was still with Guy Friend! I trusted Ken so much as in too fuckin much!!! And to be fuckin fair to him, I also trusted the Girl too much. Putangina talaga! Magkaakbay pa! tangina! sana man lang hinintay na makipag break bago maglandian di ba? Putanginang betrayal yan!!! It's something I can forgive but I can never forget. Then again, how can I forgive if I don't forget? Tangina lang! Bastusan grabe.

Grabe ginawa nila sa min ni Guy Friend. Tang ina ano ginawa namin to deserve that? And it's a Monday afternoon!!!! Meaning, hindi sila pumasok sa office para lang makapag-date? Putangina! And Gateway? When Ken and I were still together, I always made sure na convenient sa kanya lahat ng pupuntahan namin! Tangina! Fine, I had always insisted that kasi convenience nya yung nasa top ng mind ko. Tangina talagaaaa!! If cuss words could kill nasa hell na yung souls nila tangina!!!!

To my friends who would be reading this, I apologize for my language. i just couldn't help it. Crying is not even enough. ang hirap itago ng galit sa ganitong sitwasyon. Mamamatay ako pag hindi ko to malalabas. Sobrang sakit. Of all people why did it have to be them? And again, don't ever bring up the "choice" bullshit! They had a fuckin choice and they chose to fuckin cheat on me and Guy Friend.

************

LS was filled with negative energy. I wanted to apologize to Hans and JB, and two members of Aircheck batch '06 because LS became a war zone that night. I was screaming whenever we were off air.

Good thing I was able to control myself when it was my time to board. I kept my composure. I didn't want this to affect my boardwork. But I still was able to lash it out on air using my sweet, but this time sarcastic, mimai voice. I had an anger stretch and played Irreplaceable; I'm Not Missing You; Fidelity; Unfaithful; and So Sick with adlibs so sarcastic a lot of texters asked if I was mad or something.

I know there will be a lot more to come. Worse than what I've just heard. Surprises are just about to come. And I pray that I stay strong.