Friday, July 27, 2007

Resident Evil-ing in YouTube

I just can't believe I spent two amazing hours watching Resident Evil speed run for Jill in YouTube.

Kudos to this guy who posted the video. I've played RE: Director's Cut in PS but the GameCube version is just way too great. The stroyline is a bit different. I just hate the VO... It sounds so gay... and the ending is a bit disappointing... But just watching the whole gameplay makes me want to play the entire series again.

Bads: I didn't even know what happened to Barry or Wesker here. The way this guy killed Tyrant was kinda lame. That's Tyrant! It wasn't supposed to be easy. But ah... the power of Magnum. Had I known that Magnum was THAT powerful, i would've used it all the time. But no, I was too tipid with my ammo.

Goods: The daggers were great! Using it to stab the zombies right through their eyes and neck was so much fun! The zombie dogs (Cerberus) and sharks (Neptune) improved on their attacks. And the zombies were waaay tooooo aggressive!

But hey, finishing the game without even maximizing the herbs and aid sprays is just as impressive.

And I thought I knew everything about RE. I miss RE. :-(

*******

Others:

Jill Valentine is so sexy when she walks. Leon Kennedy's still a hottie. Chris Redfield's cool in his costume change. Ada Wong looks like Posh. Rebecca Chambers is just as cute. I believe Albert Wesker evolved and became some monster. Barry Burton is still alive... depending on how you played RE. Steve died in Code: Veronica and that scene got me into tears. I wonder what happened to Chris and Claire Redfield after Code: Veronica.

I need more RE. One of my guiltiest guilty pleasure.