Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wishes

It's been a while since I last posted here. I didn't expect I would post another entry here again. Things have been smutty lately. I need another therapy. For how long, I don't know.

I'm so frustrated. I wish people are more sensitive. I wish I can live, even for just a single day, in peace. I wish Buddhism is not a religion. I wish Chiz Escudero is my future husband. I wish to cross paths with Brandon again. I wish I can play The Sims all day. I wish I have PS3 and Wii. I wish the Senate is a lot better. I wish that the Philippines is the richest country. I wish I remain tolerant. I wish I can go wherever I want, whenever. I wish this is just hormonal imbalance. I wish that all of my wishes come true.

A century-long break from everything would be good. I need to know myself more. I wanna go to a zombie-infested Raccoon City and enjoy a killing spree. I want to slit my gums and pull all of my impacted wisdom teeth.

I'm gaining weight. I need another Windows Vista launch... Not! Anyway, where's my ice cream? I need my comfort food. And cheese... And cheese... And even more cheese... Life is so cheesy.