Monday, November 27, 2006

Snoop Dogg

So I just found out that Ken and The Girl were cheating on me a month before Ken broke up with me. Haha! How come I don't feel sad nor affected anymore? In fact, I just feel so thankful I got out of that mess.

And they're even filtering us in their LJs. I don't get that. That's so high school. If they don't want us to know about their dramas in life, suggest they make a new blog. And make sure they have no other friends but themselves. They're funny.

What goes around comes around. Just like what I said to a friend, they started their relationship at the wrong foot. They started it with lies. If it won't end up with lies... it will be full of lies. And if we were the ones miserable when the breakup thing happened, they'd be the ones more miserable when it comes to the point that their relationship is not 'workable' anymore but they're struggling to save it. Just to show people that they made the right decision. That's even harder. And besides, we're young, we're only 21. There's a lot more to come our way. I am a firm believer in karma. Their time will come. I'm so sure it will come. And I'll just leave that to Him. :-)

I'm just happy and so thankful that I wasn't the asshole nor the bitch in the relationship. No offense to the assholes and bitches... but that's the only perfect word to describe 'it'.

So I was asking, 'how come they could do this to people who've been really genuinely nice to them (ahem ahem)?' :-D. I got a good insight from my LSFM friend. He said that bad people do the worst things to nice people because the bad people will always think that the nice people will always understand. And then, I just realized... I'm not a nice person after all. But I'm not a bad person either. Hahahah!

Oh, and if you're asking why 'Ken', it's just that... I don't feel like using his real name. It's worth forgetting. Haha!

Honestly... Weird, at such an early stage, I just feel so better without him.

Why Snoop Dogg you ask? Couldn't think of a good title. I'm just listening to his song right now..