Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You are listening...

This WAS my song for Ken*

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but you lost it
And all of our memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending


-----------------

This IS my song for Ken*:

No I can't be with you
Cause I'm scared felt like I was falling when you left me
I can't keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed
And the person I could be
Love's good when it's right
And when it's left in your memory
All the times I let you down
I guess love will be nice for someone else's life

(But) I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it's different
I don't even feel the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you

-----------------

And I wish this WILL BE my song for Ken*:

You bored me with your stories
I can't believe that I endured you for as long as I did
I'm happy it's over, I'm only sorry
That I didn't make the move before you

And when you go I will remember
To send a thank you note to that girl
I see she's holding you so tender
Well I just wanna say

I never really loved you anyway
No I didn't love you anyway
I never really loved you anyway
I'm so glad you're moving away

-----------------

Haha!! *claps*

Oh, a song for Her? Nada.