Monday, November 13, 2006

Random Thoughts

Please don't take my thoughts against me... It's the only way I can release the anger in my heart. I don't really mean these things, I'm just mad... or not.

I have a 'John Tucker Must Die' pic in my cubicle. I wish I could put your picture, instead, and change the title to 'Ken F*cker Must Die'.

In the end, your friends will ALWAYS be there for you but your boyfriends or girlfriends will not.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. "I love you so much", "I want this to last", "You're the only guy/girl that makes me happy", "You're the only one who understands me", "I want us to be happy", etc... When s/he tells you that, you get kilig. Hell, that's bullshit, s/he told us the same things.

When posting an entry in your blog and you want us to read it, don't filter us. Don't pretend as if you're fighting and standing up for it. Have the guts to show it to us.

Don't be mad at the both of you? You're kidding, aren't you?

Nambu-bullshit na naman kayo na you need space, distance, etc.. Nagmamalinis pa eh. In the end, magiging kayo rin naman. For all we know kayo na talaga! Enough drama.

This is an early morning tangina.