Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Final Fantasy

The world has three Gardens: Balamb, Galbadia, and Trabia. It has a lot of cities, railroads, hidden islands, hidden treasures and magic. It also has a lot of monsters - big and small, strong and weak.

When I was introduced to the world, I was happy. I belonged to Balamb. Being a Squall, I found my Zell, my Quistis, my Selphie, my Irvine and my Rinoa. We traveled the world, fought monsters, drew magic, collected Guardian Forces. We did everything together.

All of a sudden, a war broke out. We went to Galbadia and everything was chaotic. Students running around, monsters chasing them. We later learned that Trabia had already been destructed. Sorceress Edea was believed to be behind the pandemonium because of her obsession to dominate the world.

I am now in the middle of that war. I wish I could summon my Guardian Forces - Ifrit, Diablo, Shiva, Leviathan, Bahamut and Eden - in one go. But then, I realized that no matter how many times I summon my strong Guardian Forces, they will never be as powerful as Renzokuken.

I must now find the Lion Heart. Using the Ragnarok, I must go to Island Closest to Hell and Island Closest to Heaven to train myself, try my best to reach my limit break and perfect my Renzokuken using the Lion Heart. I must increase my powers to its maximum level to be able to face the stronger monsters, Adel, Edea, and then Ultimecia.

With Zell's Ehrgeiz, Quistis' Save The Queen, Irvine's Exeter, Selphie's Strange Vision and Rinoa's Shooting Star, and the help of Cast Magic and our Guardian Forces, I know in the end, our team will be victorious. And the world will once again be peaceful.

Our team can go to a different world for another greater adventure. This is our team. We have each other's back. If Squall goes, Zell goes. If Zell goes, Quistis goes. If Quistis goes, Selphie goes. If Selphie goes, Irvine goes. If Irvine goes, Rinoa goes. Whichever order.

I guess life is our final fantasy. We'll meet a lot of Sphinxaras, Traumas, Catoblepases, Tiamats, Omega and Ultima Weapons, Adels, and even Wedges and Biggses who will always bring us down. We'll also meet a lot of Ifrits, Diablos, Seifers, Raijins, Fujins and Edeas who will fight us, for us to give our best in every challenge. And the most important of all, we'll meet our Zells, Selphies, Irvines, Rinoas, Quistises and Squalls who will stick with us no matter what happens.